- New FM Repeater Channels:
- Shift -9,4 MHz
- Groups: FM Repeater 8 â€“ 9
- Frequencies: 439,6000 MHz â€“ 439,9875 MHz
- Enabled DTMF Keyboard on all FM channels
- Just activate DTMF keyboard via menu or button preset (Conventional->Buttons->Your Button [chose DTMF Keyboard]
- Added Brandmeister Tactical Talkgroups (Source):
- TS1 26200 TAC 1
- TS1 26299 TAC 2
- Switched to different Rx Groups for TS1 and TS2
To reduce the TGs per Rx Group and giving the user the opportunity to add an individual set of Rx TGs, I separated the TS1 and TS2 Rx Group and sorted a bit out.
This setting is applied to all DMR Repeater Channels.
Feel free to add/remove TGs.
If you don’t delete them (just edit!), there will be no harm to the channel configuration.